• Cell phone use has exploded over the past 20 years.
• Since the effects of radiation can take decades to develop, it could be years until we know how harmful cell phones really are. How long did it take us to figure out that smoking was bad?
• The FCC requires cell phones sold in the US to be at or under an SAR (specific absorption rate) level of 1.6 watts per kilogram of body weight. Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 have some of the highest SAR ratings, and the manufacturer has a disclaimer telling the user to keep the device 5mm from the body.
• WaveBlocker uses a patented passive circuit to convert cell phone radiation into electricity. We then use this electricity to light up a LED to show you when it's working and how much radiation is being converted.
• Our proprietary technology is the result of a 4-year collaboration by top electrical, radio frequency, and antennae engineers to address the increasing exposure of humans to non-ionizing EMR radiation.